White horse running free under the moon











Few words at the end, 
I lost my wonderful scarf that I bought in Big Fork. 
I had a good night of sleep in a traditional Navajo house. 
I saw the stars and the big bright moon over Olijato Valley.
I played with the dogs in the night.
I saw a white horse running free night time under the moon.
Is not only trash. 
Plenty of beauty!

(At this point I'm having trouble to keep the blog with the good dates, I can check sure on the pictures... But than is not that important, it is chronologically correct)

Comments

  1. Hey, Pipo: Good to see you're still on the road. I had not seen a post in a while and I wondered what you were doing. Great photos! Keep living your hot and sweaty dream.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Scott, thank you for your support!!!
    I had few days without any connection, and than when I had internet ... I felt to lazy, so... Now I'm in San Diego and I get more time to relax and post.
    Biggest work to do back home will be the videos I took.
    I had a great time!
    This was my best travel I ever made.
    And yes in Arizona, Southern Utah, and California around Mojave, was really hot. But I did :)
    In the best way, no problems, no flat tires (thank you Schwalbe!) lol

    Now I still have one day in San Diego and will be flying back on 11th July. Sad the adventure is over, but is nice as well to go back home.

    Next post's tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, Pipo! Well done. That was a hardcore tour. You did really well with the heat. I know what you mean about the sadness at the end. It's always a mixed up feeling at the end of great adventures for me, too. I leave for my big Rocky Mountain tour in about three weeks. You can follow me on Crazyguyonabike.com if you like:

    http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/DividebyThree

    Be well can congrats again on a grand tour well done.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment