Yellowstone... Winter Storm...

Here we are after the first day, I went back to full winter... Check the photos and get the feeling.
The bad weather lasted forever, I spent 3 days in the Evergreen Motel, writing, watching some television, enjoin  the company and coffee in the office, got drunk once, got few nice dinners and nice soups, walked in the snow, worked on pictures taken the previous days, called the Salt Lake City Express bus company, booked my bus, waited for it 45 minutes outside the Evergreen motel (and still snowing after 3 days...), smoked four or five cigarettes while waiting... The bus is here! Put everything in it, my self as well.



Sarah came out to say good bye and safe travel. She's really good looking.
The way down to Salt Lake City was comfortable, some water drops dropped from the air con ventilation hole, the road was in bad shape, holes and cracks, snow and rain, and nice talks with a swiss-german lady who went to Yellowstone to help filming a documentary... Damn ugly morning, just comfortable!



Comments

  1. Wow! I can't believe the snow! Was that right in Yellowstone? It was pretty cold when we were there, but I never would have guessed it would snow like that a few weeks later, in JUNE! Other than that, it looks like you are having a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will go back, but in late September!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment