On my way to West Yellowstone









Today I give you only pictures!
And will add just few words. From Sula, to here Ennis, it's a long way by bicycle, three days four mountains to climb... The worst is maybe from Sula, climbing from 4500ft. to 7400ft. and than still a long way to go before reaching any civilization. In Sula, I met Evin, retired SEAL, he stopped at the cabins, and told me that he wanted to climb the pass, on the same day (it was already late in the day around 5pm) I convinced him to stay in Sula for the night, and that was a good choice, because... When he woke up, (he slept in a tent) hes water was freezed! So temperature fall below 0C night time, imagine up on the pass at 7400 ft. ...  We climbed together all those mountains, with the mouth shout to keep the breathing heavily going on with rhythm to support the muscles burning energy to pedal the steep climbs . We are both charged heavy, and the climbs are very steep, small time to make jokes :)




First Picture my tent... I woke the day after with a bad hangover, and the freezing Montana feeling...
Than the only people I've met along my ride until now, but... I saw few other going by :)

 
 Second photo, is Joe and Emmalee http://joeyandemmysbicycletour.weebly.com 



Keep it guys!!!



Comments