Montana Big Hole Valley

Here are only images of Big Hole Valley. 


It may be a obvious picture, it will remind me the experiences I had.
Pedaling through the creation, colors, spaces. And yes, thank you God, for all this beauty.
I remember... In the same day, I climbed, Big Hole Pass, and after that, Badger Pass, I was tired, cumulative cycling days after days, were felt in legs, in my burnt face, dried skin, warm eyes. The downhill was promising.
Suddenly my hearth bumped, I got goose bumps on all my body, my hairs felt going punk up! Strong goose bumps, in my whole body...
The vision I had in front of me was just beyond from here to infinity, my eyes could not catch all the small details that were in front of me. The creation, once is exposed to our limited vision in such a manner, with so different spaces and colors, is a huge strike, on the mind on soul and heart. I had tears. I felt the emotion flowing strong and had to hold on my self, not to let it go, not to let it overwhelm me.


The thing with cycling...
You are alone, you pedal, you give, to the world, to see it, you give allot, of energy, and the world gives you back, inner peace, joy, goose bumps, happiness.


Driving a car, through this paradise will not be the same. You have to deserve what you see and what you feel. If accomplishment comes to easy, than the reward looks miserable.
And I realize my limited time... Two and half miserable months, are not enough, once you are here. It feel just right to camp somewhere.
I have to come back, I thought and keep thinking today. I have to take smaller parts, and take more time to stop...

My schedule is tight, but every time, I stop, I take my small time, I try to focus on the beauty, I let it flow through my mind, invade my vision, take the canon, and take a shot... Poor little photographic shot...
It is all I can give you my friends, and maybe a dream, to explore.

Here we go, Ennis...
I think I had some bad food there, or I don't know could be the altitude, the emotions I had that day...
I did not sleep well, I had the wildest dreams... A woman was there, was strongly passionate. I was in love, in my dream.... It felt good. But I woke up tired with low energy. And thought the whole day about her. As the blog, is public, I will not go in details of such a dream.

I had this unusual habit to dream things, that sometime come true. 
Even this travel through God wonderful creation. I dreamed about, years ago,  I crossed places, that I remind from dreams.
I already traveled in California, in my dreams... Or was that the future? Who knows what we dream sometime.


Comments