From Cardston to East Glacier Park Village

Things to see in this beautiful country, there are allot. And how to describe the beauty of the wilderness, of the unknown, of being free, with the world waiting in front of you. He waits to show you, thousands wonders, and more. Day by day. Kilometer by kilometer... It is possible to describe it? Or it is just something one person should live once in a life time?
As long as I try, I will never reach by words and pictures the experience I'm living.



How big is the sky that surrounds me? 50%? 70% Of my vision?... I see lot's of blue, how much I can't say, I don't know, I have not instruments with me, to tell precisely how much blue is up there.
My day started in Cardston the 7th of May, I cycle outside the small town, trough the last kilometers of Canada, with the wind for once, blowing in my back and not in my mind. :). After 37km I reach the US boarder, presented my self, and I filled out the form, telling the officer about my journey. I had congratulations, and good luck and be safe!





Horses, closes to Canadian / US boarder of Carway.


My horse, with East Glacier National Park, in the background.
" I remember now... Never stop in a isolated place to close to a farm, you may get dogs, coming to see you... And finally start chasing you! "
I saw the white mountains standing behind the prairies, those infinite looking brown fields were coming to an end. The wind will still blow me up to my destination... Not for long.
Someone in Canada, told me that the region, only get an average of 45 windless days a year. Today was my lucky day, exceptionally the wind was blowing from north-west, and not south-west as I had in my previous days.
My skin is dried as the fields in the back, if you wanna get this tip, take some very good sun block, and skin moisturizer, hat and sun glasses.

Comments